Monday, October 29, 2012

What I Kinda Wore: Textiles store

Hmm I just print screen from Looklet.com.  I feel like sharing what I wore today but not the real photo of me because I dont feel like share the myself and I didnt even take a photo of it.  I have the account but it was a long time ago I forgot the username and all.  And this site requires a lot of time to load!  Dont know why, grr.  Anyway I went to town this morning with my parents.  Abeoji headed for body massage, while me & omma went from shop to shop to find some fabrics & tudung.  Of course I wore tudung, black arini like usual with bag given by Ika.  Plaid shirt, a newly bought short skirt which has lines on its edge and a pair of jeans with shoes I use for sport purposes. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...