Friday, February 8, 2013

2nd parcel

Hang out with Sarah & Syaid today~
Oh yeah..
Just got back from post office.  Ya it was night, it was my first time inside the work room of the post office & I like it.  It was just how we always seen in television or at least felt that way.  Again I kinda gave a lot of thought what this parcel could be, I ordered a few things in a short of time.  It might be the scrap papers from US but when I held this big square parcel and shook it, I can feel something much smaller was moving and I guessed that it could be the dies I ordered from mimichintz 
So this is a second parcel in this week!
Haha cool.  

Unboxing!





Whats in the parcel
A cute gift >,< 6x6 patterned papers!
The details
Timeless Tags dies
Cute receipt
The outcome! Cute 

ps: while a friend of mine is being chased by guys & here I am sitting in front of computer screen appreciating the beauty of my men *cough* celebrity *cough* crushes.
#Edward Furlong (latest crush well even he doesnt look like this no more)







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...