Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bing Bing versions

They are Crayon Pop and they are too cute!Wan Wan Emoticons 13
These are their many Bing Bing Versions!!
OMO
Gotta love the outfits very very much >,<
These will be good for legs dance.  
Remix dance
Wan Wan Emoticons 13

Robots and shades




Haa yaa a slight different steps in here,,they were more girly here and there were hands dance too 
and the audiences were men, fanboying Wan Wan Emoticons 3 (but cool to know), and So Yul with long hair.  This is like their ori ver with little addition.  I wish they were in their bad-ass style even with guys as audience.  They'll fall for that too,, right? Wan Wan Emoticons 48 hahahhaha what la?
And Dancing Queen was here too!  I was mesmerized by one of the twins transformer dance break!  Mianhe still cant differentiate them.

Oh my there are lots of videos of them just for this song Wan Wan Emoticons 28 cant put all of them here.  I bet they even have more diff ver.
Wan Wan Emoticons 7

ANd yaa I fell in love with this routine..even remind me of Beyonce's Love on Top
If not mistaken they still dont have the MV




Wan Wan Emoticons 18 <--- how I feel everytime watching dances steps
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...