Tuesday, February 5, 2013

35mm

Okay, today I had licence test & while waiting for hours (for real!!) I got a call from an unknown number.  A man asked "is this me?", is there anybody at home right now so I just said yes because Im the only one who was out hmm maybe abeoji was at office.  The call wasnt clear so Im not sure what he said while he introduced himself but I guess my parcel has arrived!  Yeayy!  But I cant figure which parcel because these past days I did some shopping a lot of stuff.  It might be the papers or my camera oh yea I didnt make a post on that!  Yup2!

But then omma called & saud that they lost the guy or the postman, because all of them were going to pay a visit to my friend's family house.  Abeoji needed to hurry & they left before the postman could arrive and he waited.. poor him aigoo I am so sorry mr postman..  

Then, I was back at home while describing my test to omma, a motor honked & omma hurried me to go out and it was him! Oh mr postman!  I signed 2 papers and do the unboxing hehe..  I thanked him many times out of guilt too.

Yay its here!  Aqua Pix 35mm
Its a gift from me to me~
haha


The glory parcel
The blue box
looks like a toy
Matches my kurung
front view
up view
The back view
I bought it here on 3rd Feb &  arrived at my mailbox on 5th..>,< gonna love the fast service~
Now I need a film haihhh.  It is so light~

Ps: I passed the car test! Alhamdulillah!  So happy my hand shook while signing the form.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...