Wednesday, February 13, 2013

unboxing: Paper Scraps~

I missed the postman on the supposed day I could be receiving this parcel but I wasnt aware of it.  I dont know why, omma said I put on the headphone, thats why.  But for real I didnt put on the headphones.  I went out with the girls & omma called with 2 notifications letter for me.  I went back home and took it.  So on that day I was suppsoed to receive 2 parcels.  The first one I managed to take it from the post office later that night.  A parcel of papers and Timeless Tags that I bought.

But today I received the one I purchased from etsy~ :DD. Went to the 1st floor of the post office and lovely!  Haha not sure why I put that word..Anyway the place is neat, clean and tidy and friendly officer there~ Thanks~

So the seller posted this on 22/1/13 and I received it like mmm 6/2/13?  yea within that time la.. err but because of my ignorance I managed to take it today.  So basically, it took less than a month or maybe 17 days?  Ive heard somewhere about this 17 days Onion Head Emoticons 1


       
Pretty!!
The bigger package

That washi tape

The smaller package

The smaller package's content
 hm I forgot to take photo of the bigger package's content.  And umm theyre actually are the same things.
But well yeah I have more of them now.




I like these papers!  They are amazingly pretty and vintage pieces!  I like how the seller mentioned in her shop that she collects papers and stuff from various of cool shops like vintage paper shop and all.  Isnt that amazing? They have such shops!  Its a total glorious,man!  Grrr I am papers lover too and love to buy and keep on buying these stuff because I was inspired everytime I see others' works Onion Head Emoticons 7. But too bad I always ended up not knowing what to do with them Onion Head Emoticons 11 hmm mianhe Onion Head Emoticons 17Haha its okay I must work harder Onion Head Emoticons 22 .  Well I guess to impress myself is much harder Onion Head Emoticons 121.is it isnt it?

HWITING!

#ihatemisundertadingthings
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...