Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Birthday : What I did

 ON the 22th of March :
Housemates gave these hahaha

The technician fixed the lamp of my room after a week of darkness & he came to this mess

Siew Ling at her house




She gave me this^^

At surau with Husna eonnie. Lovely voices they have, later we jamaah


I mopped the entire house


Ainaa eonnie's keyboard!

Bus (new)



Us before the theater



Edeng


 Later that night after the amazing show, ya I love the Kembara Mek Mulong: Putera Cahaya Bulan theater.  It was my first time to see this.  Okay, then we headed back and Ainaa eonnie went somewhere saying to meet a friend yaa but I suspected nothing.  Straight we go.  At house, someone called Ekin-eonnie & I was pretty sure that it was Ainaa eonnie whos calling but then Ekin eonnie said Teha was calling and she had to meet her to take something so off she went out.  Then Husna eonnie texted me asking my whereabout.  She needed me to accompany her to KUO.  She was being suspicious when she asked an accompany but she didnt try to ask from any of her friends hahaa.  So she rode me to cafe instead of KUO.  Nice!  Birthday girl on a motor at night. late night hahah. cool meh!  Then she asked me to follow her.  There was less people at the moment.  Then I walk my way and I saw familiar faces Wan Wan Emoticons 1 and I knew it was for me.  Onion Head Emoticons 36 heh I cant find terharu emoticon so this will do.  Thanks to all of you OuchThis Emoticons 43 Ainaa eonnie brought her friends and my friends over.  bunyik cam bnykla plak and a cheese cake made by her mother!  Nice one!  But everyone began to muak after a few early bites hahaha because of the cheese but I finished mine!
Cut out paper cake as plates
Azim struggling eating the cake!

The girls

Housemates & friends


Ekin & Ati eonnie


Ekin eonnie gave me >,<

Brochure

A gift

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...