Thursday, March 21, 2013

SPM

This morning, the result of SPM 2012 was out!  And yo dongsaeng is one of them, the candidates.  I was in my 2P class listening to the lecture and after I had my oral test, Yes!  I finished that already and I was proud of myself and still am because I volunteered myself Wan Wan Emoticons 25 Even though it was a short one hehe.  It was on 'Isu Pendidikan: Sekolah Vokasional kepada Kolej Vokasional'  My friend said I was doing fine so Im cool^^ and my lecturer gave his review on my topic so I bet he likes my choice of topic. Eh.

Okay, back to the topic, after my oral test, appa texted me said the school's result and I was so proud of it!  Daebak! Wan Wan Emoticons 25 Appa texted before they knew yo dongsaeng's result.  I was nervous the night before.  My (ex) school got 42 students of straight 9As , 9 students with all 9A+ so that makes them a total of 51 students of straight As.  And the best part is all over my state, there are 15 students of straight A+ and 9 of them are from my school.  That is a lot!  For real.  Well we had our time Wan Wan Emoticons 34 back in 2009.  Yea.  For yo-dongsaeng you doing great ,meh Wan Wan Emoticons 10 .  I still dont have ur photos because I wasnt there and good for you both appa & omma were there Wan Wan Emoticons 8 jeolousy here.  Omma finally overcome her fear to go to this kind of events? Wan Wan Emoticons 48 
yeay tho! Wan Wan Emoticons 25






ps:Still surprised that none of my friends remember this fact Wan Wan Emoticons 33 or well they never really know her age.  Maybe.  I did ask my other 2 friends.  We have same age siblings meh.  Im pissed. A bit. No. Just kidding. Yup. Really. I am. No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...