Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Honja

Haha I guess this was my first time alone, well for something exclude classes thingy and all.  Wednesday is my day off every week~ I rode the double decker bus! Yeay but I was on the low bunk (is this term correct?) it was a karoke lounge! Haha I felt like a VIP.  Headed to old campus for Silat matter.  Met a friend, Din as he is the secretary and I am the vice secretary hahaa.  
After we met our instructor, I wanted to buy chocolate and Din lead me to bitara.  There was a PC fair held there and I wasnt even know about that before.  Ignorant me.  Then I bought some stuff there.  Bought chocolate in front of the campus and bought myself late lunch.  All alone.  Haha.  Proud of myself.   Wan Wan Emoticons 28


Karaoke lounge
What I bought at the PC fair

For yo dongsaeng


Lens Wan Wan Emoticons 19

Just casing

free bookmarks

Comics (old ones)

Wan Wan Emoticons 19

ps: i feel like buying my OWN Instax 7s Wan Wan Emoticons 28

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...