Monday, March 4, 2013

Trip : Vaucher

Cant figure what to write as a title Wan Wan Emoticons 8
So yeah,,




New bus system!


Was trying to capture the building -_-'

Coursemates (accidentally)


SL had crush on him (hahaha)

Lining up again (after short Rm15)




Then we headed to Times Square.  I was so tired Wan Wan Emoticons 11 Amazingly, I didnt buy anything from Mystar shop and bought two blouses.  Too bad theyre made up of wool-like fabric.  Just after I paid them, I saw same stuff but with satin-like fabric Wan Wan Emoticons 28 oh my.. I want to wear them with my Sasca Skirts~

Wan Wan Emoticons 25


Yeah I didnt post any of my purchased books..I used 1 vaucher worth RM50 and RM 1 Wan Wan Emoticons 4
I bought a lot of Darren Shan's collection, Nigella Lawson's cookbook and two comics which one of them is Darren Shan's Cirque De Freak (?) manga version!  How cool is that? And the other one is a simple manga! Nice~ Somehow inspires me to make a manga when I never know how..Wan Wan Emoticons 28 I mean, what to write and draw on.. Wan Wan Emoticons 28

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...