Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Game: Currently

image


3rd *claps*
Last semester break, oppa asked me to make an account for this game so I made one.  I felt honored to be asked by oppa who happened to be a man/boy to play such game.  I am not a person who play games.  If you ask me what type of game that I like, it's dressup games! SEE! It's not that I dislike boys' games, it's just that I havent got any chance to play & Im not good enough so I better be away from those games I find so tempting but Im too ashamed.  And yeah even this current game Im in, I dont share it with my other friends.  They dont know about it.  Only my bros & male cousins!  Nice! Up top *raise my hand*.  So photo above is just one of the games, many games.  I too failed terribly a few timesimage, at the 6th place commonly & good grades tooimage.  The first few hours of playing, I kinda clueless on what to click or how to even run but oppa showed me.  I even ran away and hide just not to get shot!  But now, I know the real deal, and bring it on!.  I added my cousin n bros accounts but up until now I only had battle together with oppa.  Nam-donsaeng still havent started yet.  Yeah the name is 'thehunterchorok'.  Come on, add me.

image

ps: I captured a lot of photos kinda of my game progress.  I want to try diff game can I, now that I own a game consoled.  Oppa insisted on the fact that using that is hard for this one.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...