Thursday, October 17, 2013

Movie : Favaorite scenes~

image

*spoiler*

 
So heartbreaking :,(

"I actually put off watching this movie for a very long while simply because directors almost never get mythology correct. However, I immediately regretted that decision after watching Tom Hiddleston's performance. You can feel the emotion radiating off of Loki as he discover his true past. Truly one of the best performances I have ever seen, hands down."

I agree with the statement on the directors almost never get the mythology correct.
 
I trimmed these clips myself
 
Love the dialog & his voice

"I could have done it!"

I love Loki/Tom even more-->








image

image

image

image

image

image
A bit of Chris here too *melting*

*fangirling*

imageimageimageimageimageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...