Saturday, October 19, 2013

Video : Crazy In love Dance Cover

I was astounded!  Usually when a guy tries to dance to a sexy girls' songs, they turned out weirdly gross.  Maybe for this one he caught me but I love this cover so much. Especially theres a different remix a bit there.  All out!  Really, I can see Beyonce in him here.  This boy affected by the kpop.  I hope he just talented!  He has his own youtube channel so yeah Im going to check around.  And he has the exact birtdate as mine O.O

image
Like this!
This Beyonc� Fan Dancing To "Crazy In Love" Will Give You Life
I know by looking at just this

Here

Cute reactions

2 comments:

  1. I've watched his video. Can't stop laughing but I approved that he has some moves!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah rite?^^ but that is how he normally dances u know! it is his style..
      lets dance !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...