Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sakura Koi~



image

So, mm I cant remember when & this is supposed to be posted a long time ago but yeah... So, I bought Sakura Koi Watercolor yay!  I received it days after it was posted & I almost cried because of the system here.  So slow.  I was so excited for this.  I've been looking for this here in my country & finally I found a Malaysian art store on fb.  The seller even added me personally and he happen to be an artist.  Amazing artist!  I even recorded the unboxing moment.  I tried color with this & even determined to make a color chart.  I drew the table already & maybe I'll ask yo dongsaeng to fill them in.  I studied the chart thingy & yeah would love to make my own.
I even used the pen/brush stuff & one of the fine bristle pulled off image.
Okay~

The parcel

The box

The edge

That brushimage
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! I love water colours and that kit is so pretty! >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hi! yaa & yesterday I lent this to my younger sis to borrow because I think she colours much better than I am...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Malaysian-Fine-Art-Store-MFAS/223510239082

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...