Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Movie: Brother of The Year

Image result for brother of the year poster

Just finished watching this movie.  It all started when I asked Mumu what she was doing and she said movie and drama marathon and then the mentioning of this movie.  I was out looking for movies anyway so it was an instant decision to watch and I've seen the trailer (I guess was it heard somewhere).

I almost ugly cried towards the ending.  The intro and the mid were hilarious especially the part where the two families meet to discuss on their marriage.  Nickhun was here and wow he looks even cuter here and he can act, he seems natural and I envied the couple, why they have to be so beautiful and perfect.  Love the Japanese talking.  They sound natural to my non Japanese tongue tho.  I envied Nickhun tho, gah.  It was and funny when Mumu asked whether I know the movie and at first I was clueless but then I remembered one with kpop guy in it and she said woaa no wonder he looks so familiar (both of us forgot his name but we knw he's one of 2PM HAHAH)

I think the movie is a bit misleading with the title, but then it shows how lame is he, the brother.  I was hoping that at the end they might be showing some scenes where he is actually a good big brother.  All this while he's indeed the lame one, the bad one, the lazy one, the black sheep I guess and she is on the other hand is super opposite and mostly takes care of pretty much everything.

"I don't hate her, I just hate myself when I'm with her"

I also thought this movie would be about more on the brother's protest on the boyfriends of his sister, like not a straight away an easy up until marriage to this Moji guy.

I love this movie anyway.  Sweet relationship and rivalry between siblings.  How about times that to 4 but minus the sweet.  But I guess my own is similar to these duo.  Fights all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...