Sunday, December 9, 2018

Movie: Venom

Image result for venom poster


GUH 
I love this

Rite after finished watching the movie I was about to write away my thoughts but then I had to pee and then I had to take a bath.  Lots of things went on my mind.  Bro offered to watch this last night but it was past midnight so ya.  Then today he said he had watched it and I kinda pissed like what can't you wait?  

It started of quite slow with Eddie and his love life with Annie (I was, is this the Marilyn Monroe actress and also reminds me of Potts, the hairstyle and suit).  Also, I'm not a fan when there's a romance in action movies.  I was even texting my friend when this movie was playing.

I like when Eddie thinks that he Venom should have let Annie come along for the battle.  In normal movies, the main/heroes always ask the others to stay put and to stay safe by being far away from them.  I like how Eddie actually wants her to join or something and also I love the fact that Annie said she can fight ugly and the fact that she does not require a lot of explanation and understands right away of what's going on with him.  She only freaked out once.  That scene is my most favorite scene 
hahaha, when he says he's inside of me. *insert pervert face* his voice of his, the about-to-cry voice is cute too and his British is showing.
and that part when Annie is trying to talk to Venom and Dan (her doctor boyfriend) is super confused. 

The entire movie he was looking like a shit just like what Mrs. Chen said haha he does!  I was like can you change the sweater and get a shower or wipe the sticky sweat off of your face?  but he's cute being that vulnerable so I forgive him for now,  HAHA.  Tom is a petite guy and I know it!  I always love him but I did not that eager to watch him and I think the only time I've seen him was in Inception (I think, I might seen him elsewhere) and I decided I want to love him.  All this time I thought he was this huge tall guy all beefed up and all but in this one I saw him like a cute guy and his character Eddie Brock I guess is supposed to be this less tough guy and all and then somewhere it came to me, somewhere in my head that he is a small guy (I mean to be compared with other celebs and western guys)  I think I've seen him with other actors and then that was when I knew oh he's not like other like all the Chris, and then I googled his height and I was pleased that I was right! (Ape ak merepek ni)

This movie is funny when I initially thought it was not supposed to be funny.  This movie is actually super cute and this thing, parasite (Venow super pissed when being called that) can actually talk and he communicates and slowly making friends with his host.  At first he threatens Eddie.  Towards the end he comes to like Eddie and also our planet Earth.  It has this cute friendship going on and it's an alien host thingy kind of story.  My first impression when I saw the trailer a lot long time ago, I never knw about Venom before, not in comics, or animations before, like zero knowledge about this guy.  But I never it was a alien thing I I did wonder what's up with him, is he a villain or something and it eats people.

Okay, that is a lot on fangirling on Eddie/Tom and Venom.

I think Eddie is strong vessel/host for Venom cause he's been holding in his fear and anger.  Kinda like he can withstand his anger so he's strong.  For example he wants to be mad at his neighbour (or he's basically just scared but I don't blame him for that, sometimes we are brave and sometimes we just don't want to risk shit but most of it I guess we're thinking is this even worth, don't at the end I'll hurt myself).  I hate that the bad guy is a strong host too.

"Apparently I have a parasite"

grocery store supermarket GIF by Venom Movie
no he's not a coward (we're act the same if we were put in that situation)
tom hardy sony GIF by Venom Movie
This scene is nice too like they're one already, he allows it
hungry fish tank GIF by Venom Movie
"do you know this is dead??" not dialogue for this frame
angry tom hardy GIF by Venom Movie
Like a little boy awww
tom hardy bus GIF by Venom Movie
No control of his body

tom hardy powers GIF by Venom Movie
He's been doing this pose whenever he's mad LOL
tom hardy tongue GIF by Venom Movie
This is when we know Eddie has grown attached to Venom, he reaches out

But really his acting is superb, he was really controlled by something and it's not easy task right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...