Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ramadhan

For the first Ramadhan this year, the juadah berbuka includes cornflake honey!  Oppa made it & I helped.  There is still  lots of cornflakes so he thought of making this.

The cornflakes

Mixture of butter, sugar & honey

Mix them

Crunch

haha

Other menu eaten after Terawih solat

Kuih muih

Chicken Black Pepper

I don't know



The last two photos are today's menu aka 2nd day of Ramadhan.  Ramadhan isn't all about the menu.  We fast, we refrained ourselves from eating and drinking..but thats not it.  We refrained ourselves from any wasteful things.  We protect our eyes from looking things that are not appropriate, protect our ears from listening meaningless talks, twits and all & mouth from talking nonsense.
 ps: I am sorry for the quality of the photos because they look less delicious rite? Haha trust me they are tasty.  My photography skill is umm just fine so forgive me. kekeke



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...