Saturday, July 21, 2012

Woot

MARHABAN YA RAMADHAN!


This morning I went to the market with omma, abeoji waited in the car.  Parking lots were occupied & there were a lot of people.  It was hot & I forgot my cap.  Omma bought dried fish & some wools & needles for some crochet.  This below picture, I was trying to capture the massive crowdness of people around the market and also the town but I failed haha.  And yeah Ramadhan is finally here again!  Where every breathe is a tasbih, where every sleep is an ibadah, Alhamdulillah..May all of us get the best from the best..gain the barakah & rahmat.  May we gain a lot from this holy month.  Amin.

Market

Dried fish

 And yeah I thought I combine this story too.  As I last wrote about the wish list & Alhamdulillah yo dongsaeng bought the Fujifilm Instax mini 7s!  We went to Tesco this evening and again there were a lot of human nations..chongmal!  Why? So after a little survey we made, we decided to buy Instax mini 25 because of the features but the price in that store was a bit too pricy from what we expected.  And also it uses different batteries which I find it hard to find or whatever haha.  Omma and abeoji went inside the Tesco to buy some groceries & there were a lot of lines (O.O) so we went off to the camera store first.  Because this one is a lot cheaper she bought this & blue colour was picked.  She asked me to choose.  Nice.  It is a super cute camera.

Paying

First picture

I got this a long time ago


Its us!

Yo dongsaeng & ET

Smile

Cutie

Ready for Terawih Solat (ignore the face he made)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...