Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sexy Free & Single

The MV is finally out! fjsndjnw;aiorbgvneirnvanefnvashgjnsaj,kfbuif  this is the best MV from Super Junior ever!  So many emotions right now (ц`ω´ц*) (/ω\) (*ノ▽ノ) (*ノωノ)





So many emotions..yeah!  I love the mv so so so much!  The opening is very cool with Donghae in the front unlike the previous mvs where Siwon is the man in the middle..Donghae is sooooooo handsome.  Then there were EunHae & KyuMin~  I mean the positions that they were arranged he he he.  I love the part when the song started and their hands were like hanging up at the back of their heads with that facial expression of Donghae's woooooo!  A total love from me.  The dance awesome!  Like usual their dance are cool & awesome & sexy!  The set, I love it,,it is different from the mvs before.  Sungmin's part when his part comes in he was wearing that thorns or what headband hihi & not to mention he got lots of airtime here O.O I'm impressed.  The dance steps also consisted of that legs crossing back and forward thing which is still hard for me to follow..Im still practising and a.. lot.  Leeteuk was wearing that weird where his chest was exposed! Ryeowook >,< he looks gorgeous!  His body looks bolder & love the hair..Imma crying...Eunhyuk was attractive and gorgeous like ever, with that grooves again imma crying hahha..the snapping fingers part was just so perfect.  Yesung's hair was a bit wavy & he looks a bit different from himself & I'm saying this in a good way.  He looks sexy too >,<.  The KANGIN's part!  I was like clapping and all!  I wished I could scream out loud!  I wonder when did they get the time to record the song with him and also the dance?  Ohh now I miss Heechul..He would be awesome woth this concept.  Kyuhyun hmmm he looks the same wih that hair..why Kyu??!  Hahah he must have been struggling a lot not to wear that thing on his neck.  Then there was part of them walking towards another wearing suits wow & they also sang in the outfits..Yesung's hair became red!  Shindong's part was too short (T_T)  He looks awesome in blonde.  There were also a scene of them jumping in the air in a slow mo.  Awesomeness.  Then it ends with Siwon in the middle and Eunhyuk & Sungmin at sides >,<. The song sounds better than the teaser and the medley!  So this is great because it exceeds my expectation.  I was not fond with it at first but now I'm hooked up!  Ya put that hook up song up!  Both Katy Perry & Kelly Clarkson!  Okay, the dressing are cool reminds me a bit from their Bonamana's which is SEXY. Overall its a TEN.  Its a mindblowing but It's official, Super Junior will forever be in those oddly lit rooms. The song, the MV..Yea Sexy free and Single Im ready to mingle.!!  And Im proud of myself that Ive been waiting for their comeback,,really..because I was checking up for their teasers and all before this was out.  I love you.
LOve this 
This part O.O
Still looks girly even with that headband >,<

  Ahhhh I wish I can put all the cool gifs here >,<


ps: I'm listening to that newly bought Still Alive album & was hard with this mv releasead. image I love TOP. hahahha the gif




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...