Sunday, July 8, 2012

Walkin

at Wangsa Walk

On 30th June, unni brought omma, nam dongsaeng & me to the Wangsa Walk mall huhu.  My second time I guess.  Unni wanted to buy some jeans but couldn't find the one while took nam dongsaeng for an outing, it was a weekend (of course).  We ate at the foodcourt & I can't remember what I ate but his food was the most expensive urr haha anyway thanks to unni.  I bought Sony Vegas 11 or something but still left untouched by me oh now to think about that I forgot where I put it (O,O'). I was thinking a lot whether to buy or not the Oh! album (>,<) I was in the cd store when unni was busy choosing the perfect jeans.  I become out of control a bit everytime I see a cd store..ya.  But umm, maybe later want to save up for that Free, Sexy & Single album of Super Junior first.  Then, on the way back to Levi's store, people were gathering around the centre part of the mall where we can see the lower floor & there was Shila OIAM.  Huhu.  The first photo of the collage is her on stage in a crowd.  She sang some songs including one song from Adele but can't remember which one (O.O).
Well yeah.
I Love You by 2NE1..AWESOMENESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...