Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Unboxing- Big Bang Special ed Still Alive


 








This packaging arrived when I wasn't at home.  I was at unni's house and days before I can finally be back home.  Abeoji texted me "hey, a parcel like racket came today, what is it?"  I was like what?  The album arrived?  And I ain't even buy it yet that moment!  Well, I've said to my cousin to buy one for me too when she wanted to buy hers..so I gave my address and all & voila!  So its a great surprise!  There is not photocard which is so frustrated to me but the feeling while opening this album was not that frustrated because I studied the things that will come with this purchase but still I was too late haha, except for something like frame thing.  I'm glad, though^^.  They even give us that hard cover Big Bang's rebranding things!  Wow. So this is my first Big Bang's album, also first of YG entertainment..and yeah thumbs up!  And the quality of these videos are so poor -_-.. this happens when we compressed it..it shouldn't be like this..oh dear..and the voices..Uhh I should record the unboxing in multiple files.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...