Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hello


Alright template updated! Uhh It's been a year since the last conflict..this blog conflict.  I can't post entries and all and at the same I was falling in love with tumblr and so I saw that as an escape.(´Д`) And been using these emos instead of the cute gifs I used to use because uh (* ̄m ̄) I saved the file in other place.  So many things happen during the lost time.  Well I posted those stories or some cool rants I made on Tumblr *shy*.  Go on click the 'Tumblr' word on the toolbar hehe.  I'm using a new laptop, Its been less than 6 months..really? Uhh I forgot.  So, lots of photos or files were gone oh yup the old laptop was damaged!  Not a total damage though but I love it, still.  I left it at home for my maknae to use or whoever who wants the taste of a broken laptop.  Sorry unnie!  It still can be used, trust me but only for lighter work you know like movies or facebooking but not movie making or adobe photoshopping.

The final exam is around the corner and I havent yet do my revision on those seven subjects.  Most of them are not linked to TESL  (; ̄Д ̄)oh my.. Hwiting!  We just done the assignments on Introduction to English Literature, the powerpoint and report on Charlotte Bronte.  I finished my CALL (computer associated language learning) subject on the story telling thing with the movie maker software & was such a nuisance.  I loved doing it but I just lack of time.  Thanks to Arashime for the plot you gave & I like it but sorry I can't turn that to my own story telling thing because I just use the already screenshots available on Google.  And by that, I can't find the right or at least the most alike to the situation I wanted as photos.  I used K-On's characters for this.  Credits to whoever include in those review blog things on that anime.  That anime is so cute I think I want to own it but before that I want to buy the Twinkle album by TTS 。(⌒∇⌒。) (。⌒∇⌒)。*big bell chimes*  And a little sad when I discovered Arashime, she didn't like this anime. Ughh   (; ̄Д ̄).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...