Sunday, May 27, 2012

Poses

Haha my friend, Maria uploaded these photos of us last week at the campus's futsal court for Pengurusan Ko class.  It was the closed futsal tournament organized by the err I can't recall myself which group so forget it.  While watching the game, she asked someone to capture these moments & I don't remember myself doing the poses (-___-;)  Thanks Maria!  Unfortunately the tournament for girls had been cancelled due to the weather.  It was raining quite heavily.  But the players like Amal, Mumu & all were pleased by that news so it was fortunately.  Later that evening me & Amal went to KFC.  We were tired even though we weren't even play.  We shouted a lot, though.

Happy kids!

Coursemates

More

Me & Maria

ps: listening to Round Round by T-Ara.  Currently, I miss art a lot.  But for now I have to pay attention on the exams which is will be on next week (aahh) & then I'll be free & I must think about doing some art! Hwiting!  I'm inspired.  And can also sometimes be discouraged by my ownself (-___-') I'm good at copying others' artwork but I ain't doing that & so what am I suppose to do?  Some moleskine art? Adobe-ing?  Illustrations? Fashions? I doodled eyes a lot & on text books (-____-;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...