Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Secret Garden

This was my first time to get involved in a themed-dinner.  This was the D-block annual dinner & the theme was secret garden.  I guessed the person who came up with this idea must be a fan of that korean drama.  Only the D blockmates were involved and also the staffs.  At first, I was actually scrolling down the Google image's page for dresses!  I was deciding on buying some clothes or whatever.  I even dreamed of buying those cute sweet lolita outfit with floral prints on it >,<!  But mehh we were announced about this only days before the dinner & I don't think spending my pocket money on this kind of event is a worth to do.  And yeah it was just a simple event.  The hall were filled with a number of big round tables with a stained cloth covering them, the dishes were gone before I could get it.  We shared a plate of macaroni & mee sup.  See!  We were hungry.  Later we bought burgers hehe.  A simple event with simple show.  I don't blame anyone haha but I wish I can go to a serious themed party or events >,< with 6On1 of course~  And here are bunch of our photos there.  Me & my housemates.

The poster
Me & Ati-Unnie


A candle

What I was wearing (the floor!)

Huhu


My glasses

Ekin & Ati


Ekin & me

Aina-unnie

Yeah!
Hmm sorry for the imbalanc of the faces here, it looks like the same person have so muh airtime here haha I don;t know..sorry!  And we didnt really know how the secret garden themed works but floral prints dresses will do. So yaa but as for me only my ribbon is floral-motived XD & my outfit are brown.  Dried twigs & leaves are brown so haha/



ps: I am going to Pulau Pangkor tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...