Friday, May 25, 2012

Housemate

"walaupun buzday kli ni xde org tersayang brsme...tpi kwn2 yg wish dh ckup wt diri ini hepy.time kasih sgt2 pde sume trutama kpd roomate sbb tmn sye g mkn...siap baling bedak n bgi hadiah."
Thanks for saying this~ It is my housemate, Aina unni's birthday!^^ We went for dinner earlier this night & had lots of chat.  I lent her my laptop so she can say thanks to the birthday posts posted on her timeline & I was doing my revision on Wacana Akademik Bahasa Melayu (huaha awesome long name for a subject isn't it?) so first chapter, done! Need more spirit, Hwiting!!  I don't have anything for you but I did sprinkle you with my powder, that Baby Johnson just a little, (say no to pembaziran^^) And you did the same to me -__-'.  Maybe a karaoke for you guys tomorrow night^^~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...