Sunday, May 27, 2012

Kittens

 Today I went to a small town somewhere in this place ahaha.  My housemate asked me to accompany her that day before & I was almost forgot.  But I decided to go because I wanted to get out of this place a while because I want to go to  KL so badly 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。 but I can't since no one want to join me。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。 Uhh what is their problem?  Anyway, we were waiting at the bus stop (it is not really a bus stop but the buses stop there to drop and pick us the students, I wish I have a car or a bike or at least have friends who own a car ( (ミ´ω`ミ)) that'd be nice~ ) And the bus really took a long time to drop by like it always does.  I captured some mother & kittens' moment here.  I bet everybody in this college recognized this kitties.  I am so glad that this mother cat has all her kittens to grow up healthily despite no one taking care of them.  Almighty Allah who protects them.

When I approaced this family, the mom walked away -_-'


The kittens were hungry

Then, came a larger kitten (I bet the oldest or healthiest)

Still had no space for him(?)

"Oh, there is still a space for me."

At last!
Haha cute but I wish they would do something much more cuter than this.  My housemate bought us some fruit snack & while waiting, we watched a Hindi movie (there's a TV there & a few shops) when my other housemate's boyfriend asked me to join him.  Didn't realized when did he got there (O.o).  He just got back from class (and it was Saturday! -_-') & sent my housemate to the bus station if not mistaken as she wanted to go home & I didn't even realized she wasn't at home that morning not until he told me.  She had a fever.  The bus came & we went to town for Pasar malam after switching buses and all.  It took way longer time than it should be.  I bought dinner.  I got home, washed my clothes, bathed & pray.  I was so sleepy I decided to sleep & eat dinner later but the housemates were kept calling me to eat first than sleep.  I tend to sleep in public transportation.  This is for real (~_~).  I wish I can have that moment of sleepiness right now (it is pass midnight now) and forever at the right  time, the bed time, at night.  I was studying the Kenegaraan  subject ヽ(ー_ー )ノ.  It is on history ヽ(ー_ー )ノof course.

p/s: I wish I can draw like this doodlers (-__-')  http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissPaintbrush (she is famous & a Philipino) &  http://mis0happy.tumblr.com (cute & a vietnamese) and did you know that the creator of Mickey Mouse, Walt Disney was afraid of mice? I knew.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...