Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Album : Hoot

So this is the album I told in the previous entry Wan Wan Emoticons 40.  This is a parcel that I only spent [TOP SECRET] on themWan Wan Emoticons 40 It was a good feeling.  I was scrolling and surveying for some stuff to buy for a friend for er birthday which was last year heh what can I do it was on December and Im not too late.  Then I found a gallery album named 'Letting Go' and the prices are good Wan Wan Emoticons 13.  Eventhough they come without photocards, I still think it is such a great deal.  Her parents wont let her buy her own kpop albums so I thought I can give this to her and at least she owns something from this kpop stuff.  So I bought two of the same album.  Alhamdulillah I have a great friend and whom I never met face to face before and she is willing to give me her photocard for free! Wan Wan Emoticons 19 She without doubt offered the photocard and I asked her the price but she asked me "oh you want to buy? Well I never sell things.." I was like Onion Head Emoticons 14 so you want to give it for free?   Well I agree 100% then and really thank her.  U know the photocard costs RM40 each!  This girl is really amazing, she collects SNSD albums as she is a S♥NE and other albums and also SNSD's photocards.  Earlier, she said she could help me with photocards of Hoot or Oh! because she has more than a complete set of them Onion Head Emoticons 12.  I initially wanted to buy The Boys album but then she mentioned that her collection is still on the go so I switched to Hoot.  Luckily I found that way. 

So here a short video:





ps: I hope you like this!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...