Friday, January 4, 2013

Engagement

This is one the special event of my life really!  Alhamdulillah hehe.  This is like a new thing to me because I never have this experience before, I mean in my own family, my siblings.  
So, on the 22/12/12 my big bro officially engaged to the woman of his choice, Yanti.  
We went to Jerantut, Pahang from Batu Caves with err four cars?  With my bog family members.  Aunts, uncles & cousins.  

The engagement ring meh

Omma & aunt made them.  Awesome

Colour filter


The next morning.





Line up



The boys & hantaran

Walk the path

Oppa haha a bit weird to see him with that colour

The girl's father

Besan-to-be


Both hantaran







Being called

Salam with omma

Alhamdulillah!

Done

Aunties










Anis eonnie!

Yanti's niece
Hantaran for the man from the lady, oppa



















three sisters


Siblings


Cousins


The girls

I dont know why I look as tall as them.  Believe me Im short


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...