Sunday, January 27, 2013

Birthday : my anime otaku friend

Haha sorry cant think of any suitable topic for ya!
Anyway a photo of me as usual hope u like it!
Come on save it and print it!
Hhaha JK


So she is the first in our band members who turns 21st this year.  You are the oldest and the tallest too oh why? wae? Hehehe.  Hope we can achieve things we always hope for.  This saying is particularly on our mori style clothing.  Kyaaaa! 
Thanks for being my friend, who always there when I text you.  Hope we can still be criticizer towards other people because that is what we are good at kekeke.  And yup as a kpopper too.  Of course on top of the list, a good musleemah <--- hehe new spelling (?)  


Ps: Not sure why this is more a thank note than birthday wishes..hee. 
I still need one more album before can check the checkbox on my silly wish list. <-- ignore this


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...