Friday, January 25, 2013

Sewing


I learn to sew using sewing machine!  Haha pity me.  I did learn a bit from my high school but that wasn't enough and school is not the best to learn a lot in something like this u know basic skills.  Too little time and too little supplies and too many students.  
So these are the owls I am making.  In this picture they are not finish yet.  They got no eyes, no beak and base. Colourful and vintage too.  I asked omma to teach & she gave me the outline guide mm yea something like that.  And for the sewing with machine hahah weird sentence abeoji the one that taught me! Both omma & abeoji know how to sew.  Cool guys!

Ps: im thinking on buying mini sewing machine now. No Im not addicted.  And I still havent make  order IGAB album yet.  Ika got her Sasca skirt today! Yeay!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...