Monday, January 14, 2013

CHIBI CHINGGU

Sarah shared a site that later I found myself to really like it! This A chibi generator!  How on earth did the owner create this??  I dont know we could make this thing!  And she or he really for me successfully made this generator.  Because of my own liking to like such game well u know dressing up and stuff . Onion Head Emoticons 20
And this chibi maker is so cute and consists of many features to choose from and thats why I like it more.  So, I decided to turn my 6On1 chinggus to one of these!  I rearranged them according to our age well in this case who was borne earlier and later.  We are in the same age fyi.  I asked Sarah to help me with colour combination and all last night, and she really helped me a lot because creating characters are not easy.  I always wanted to make my own and I always stuck and suffer from ideas-blocked or something like that.  Yea this is the reason I guess.  With this, it will help me to reinvent the characters to my own oc or my own version of them.  Yeah!
I posted so far 3 characters on our closed-group fb page, and 2 of Chinggu have seen them and they love it Onion Head Emoticons 36 thanks guys!  I even made an album gallery and named it CHIBI and uploaded image by image and quoted like '#3 Nawwar made her CHIBI debut appearance today..' along with her character's physical detail.  
Im such a kid Onion Head Emoticons 120


Sarah
Nawwar

Me
Aemy
TV
Syaid

Ika




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...