Monday, August 26, 2013

Album : Origin of Love






At first this album didnt impress me much but after I studied all of them, it feels great!  I love this album as much as I love the previous two!  I got the deluxe version so it has different mixes!  Acoustic version always sounds as good as the original version!  Especially 'Love You When Im drunk'  the piano sounds so good!  The 'Origin of Love' is nice too,  'Tah Dah' was the first to grab my attention.  Then 'Lola', 'Step With Me', 'Make you Happy' and I listened the 'Popular Song' version with Ariana Grande & I super love that but it wasnt in the album, I mean the one in the album is in a slower version.  So as usual, I like Mika's pieces.  From this album, the songs have girls' names like Emily & Lola.  If there are more, tell me, I may be overlooked.  I havent study the lyrics yet.  Maybe I look up to them when I want to write a one leaf about them!  In fact I wrote one & Im gonna make a section as 'one leaf' or something.. Im not a good writer but at least I can write.  Just to enhance my skill.  It is becoming real rusty.  Yaa the music are awesome as usual & I dance to them.  Also, I think he tried a lil bit diff with this album.  There is a bit techno or at least what I thought.  The 'Make you Happy' track.  Yes? No? Apart from that the lyrics of the tracks are cool & awesome XD.  I wish I can write like that. 

imageIs this happening to me?
Have I lost all my defenses?
Should I wait around and see
What it's like to lose my senses?
Always looking for the chance
From the high ground to the ditches
But the chance I'll never miss
Now I know what happiness is~ ♪

not mineimage


imagebeen mori-ing a lot.  looking for decoden stuff, miniature-lover at heartimage

Ps: I finished watching K-On! atm Im buying Sylvanian product, cant wait!

image

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...