Monday, August 26, 2013

Purple

 

So I've been away from home about a week or less with omma & now I'm back at home this morning.  It was a last minute call from my aunt asking omma to accompany her to the case court or som-somthing.  That was important and it was my first time in such event.  Both me & sachon Ija.  While waiting for the man in charge well at that moment I didnt know who or what to expect I slept.  Ya I am capable of sleeping anywhere and anyhow.  It was a short process & bla bla.  Then uncle Hussin treated us some kueh downstair while had a chat with the lawyer.

For the rest of the balanced days before me & omma went to Eonnie's house, I lazily live my life.  I meant, I wasnt much of a help.  Gomenn Wan Wan Emoticons 14The girls sachon did the cooking stuff.  Delicious stuff.  I have no experience with kids & I cant even lift baby Aikiel for more than a min!  My hands are weak & this is for real Im not lying!  But my feet are not!  I guess.   


Omma was fasting & me too what is wrong with sentence?  Then we used train heading to eonnie's house.  The next day if not mistaken,we went to Nilai.  Nilai is known for its big wedding stuffs stores.  Ehh Im not impress though.  But we sure found good stuffs.  Omma bought flowers, eonnie bought me buttons yaa I thot I lost them but I found them already! we talked a lot about wedding & marriage stuffs.  Mak long bought herself home deco stuff.  Lucky she has a nice pretty home!  It was tiring.  Wedding is not an easy thing.  The organizing stuffs.

I didnt take photos there because my phone hung so I took out the battery for the rest of the trip & I dont feel like taking photos.  

And yeah omma picked purple for the theme...well idk, she picked something in a not of a confident way.  She doesnt decide first well despite of what is in her mind, idk.  But she decides when she is in a store.  hohoho.  And for the bride & groom to be and specifically on the groom, he is not sure.  I guess.  I meant the colour.  Uhh.  But since omma bought some purplish stuff I guess its purple then! Eonnie asked me to make something about the photobooth or something.  Hmm.

http://www.creativecolorschemes.com/resources/free-color-schemes/images/purple-tone-color-combinations.png
not mine

Jobs

image

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...