Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Handsome

 

image
My neighbour has cats but the cats come over to my house like we are the owners.  Still we give them food too & the cats always want to come inside the house pretty badly ughh what am I writing.  Emm it's been a long time since I last updated on cats, here's one of the cats.  I called him Handsome!image  Hahah look at him he's so cute and pretty!  He is the only child which looks like that unlike his siblings & his mom!  He's the beauty hahah I am biased.  Oppa dropped this to me , "Maybe he (Handsome) is the child of our Abang (my grey cat, no longer here :(( ) & the mom, thats why he's like this, inherited his father's handsome gene"  I cannot agreed more!  Indeed & I want to believe so.  Handsome even has blue eyes.  Short tail.


 
so hard to take photos of him image
 image
rolling
 
Adorable image

I see keys



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. too bad Tikahh.. :((
      jiran buang die n bbrape ekor yg laen :((
      bukan kucin die pun yg die buang sukati
      :((

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...