Monday, August 12, 2013

Eidulfitri 2013


So only chosen photos are uploaded here.  Mostly boys & men~ *lazy*


Cousins & oppa



Maaf zahir & batin

Gajok

still there were missing people

oldest cousin & pretty daughters




This year, some of families are not there, so there werent much people.  A bit empty.  Less people more work in the kitchen.  I was there & also other girls.  Etam & Et were left home & I was afraid a bit to leave injured Etam there but she was doing fine Alhamdulillah.  I saw & held my latest cousin, Aikiel a baby boy hahah. I was no good in holding a baby.  He's heavy, man!  I wore light chocolate kurung.  The same with yo-dongsaeng & shawl.  Yeay I like the way it turned out~

I hope any masam muke, fights & mute happening around us between family, friends, collegues, neighbours & all...umm get over it please..Ur not getting any younger & the problem isnt going anywhere if the ego is still there.  Pray hard.  Everything will be fine.  Tgkla pg2 tu Tanyalah Ustaz ehh...bnyk ilmu ade kt stu...So if there is a fight or debate going on, it is always be on a good base.


ps: Love u guys because of Allah & we are family, family means nobody get left behind.  Rite?
ps2: where can I get more of those cute icons eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...