Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Eidulfitri 2013 part 2

So this was a day before & the raya day photos.  We started to cook a day before raya & we started since the morning.  I helped omma, eonnie & aunties prepared both meal for the raya & also for the iftar.  There werent any family members that time so that was my chance to get myself working in the kitchen.  Yaa growing up is sucks sometimes hahah yup because of the chores but well we live to accept & to learn them.  Embrace them.  Later that night after Isyak prayer, omma continued to make ketupat palas, aunties & cousins started to arrive & they helped with stuffs.  I can't remember the dishes.  People brought in some dishes they made before came up & I am not that fond with Raya feast & lauk so yeah, didn't pay much attention.  I like kuah kacang though, the non spicy one, it suits that way, rite?  But of course I have to learn to make these.  Rendang, ayam masak kicap is a must there & was specially made by Aunt Mega.  I helped blended some spices!  Haha Im hopeless.  All I know its a tiring job to prepare dishes for like 4 to 5 families!  The boys err I don't know what were you guys up to.  I started to feel bad for them.  

So!  The first thing I did was helping bibik folding her popia.  image

Ima doing it too...blurred -_-''

Popia skin
 imageIn the evening~image

Helping
 
Helping

She likes him hahaa

She sure love to pose image

Cute Imaa

On Raya morning! 

Eonnieimage
 
To the mosque



We were separated after being told to go upstairs

Bunkface yay


Terompah

Walking back, diff route

chatting

 
view for more

ps: ugh mosquitoes love me & looking for any mori-ish journal bloggers.  Let me love u!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...