Thursday, August 10, 2017

Movie: The Legendary Lackey


It's a KBS drama special, which is a one shot and I found this randomly while browsing through the sites looking for any good movies.  And I love this so much, it was something new to me, the good plot story, gorgeous castings, and HILARIOUS.  It is something worth watching, I had a good laugh.  I don't know the actors tho, and no women involved in this film/drama or whatever it is called,  got two KBS guys that I know, the comedian and the announcer, I guess. 
It is about a guy who transferred school and tries so hard and does what it takes to not to get back to his former school job as a lackey for a school bully.  He wants to change his life and makes friends finally.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...