Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Music: Aesthetic Music Videos


Just a list of music videos that I find very aesthetic and hooked with.
They are visually captivating and manage to evoke some kind of wonderful feelings and wonderful memories of your own or even not from your own mind at all, something that you can create or just the minds of the characters you are writing about.  The feeling you get when it is raining peacefully.  
Some of these even evoke the sad feelings and it feels as if we are them, the characters from the mv or the songs or just the things that we always wanting to do with some of our friends or just simply things that related to you or you want it to be related to you.  
These types of videos make me feel as if I am in different world but still in my own.  A kind of feeling that soothing and pleasant.
and together with good music and vocal just boom wow.

Rain
by
Soyou & Baekhyun 

Hold My Hand
by
Lee Hi

Palette
by 
IU feat G Dragon

I Swear
by
SISTAR


There are more but I just can't remember the others hmmm
haha


P/s:
My leg cramped last night, like the whole leg TT
Thinking of buying IU's latest album, Palette but I think I'm broke TT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...