Thursday, August 31, 2017

Music: Tennis

I found another new muse! Alhamdulillah!  Thanks to my sister for introducing this duo? They're totally a talented art maker.  I was busy listening to some other songs for inspiration (I'm lacking of it these days)  And I am listening to the whole latest album by this duo, I believe that they make these tracks themselves, I meant the writing.

When she suggested me to type 'Modern Woman Tennis' I expected a man and a kinda song like Mac DeMarco's and I was wrong for the first part.  The music video is like an old era, like 70s or 80s, a lady which I learned as the singer and she wears this big curly hair and the lights all over her while she's turning and you know the mvs back then.

I am as a time traveler enthusiast find this very mesmerizing, they really are different, the songs they make are wonderful, hauntingly enchanting.  I looked up and learned that they made music since 2011 with similar cover album concept.

taken from Google

TENNIS!

So while listening to this, my sister told me all the details she know and I love Tennis instantly.  My sister even said that all of their songs are good, tho I feel a little skeptical about that, I don't complain.  I love the first song so why not the second one; In the Morning I'll be Better and I love this one too.  Then I decided to listen to the whole album; Yours Conditionally and while looking for it, I was listening to Matrimony and again I love this too.  For this one I actually looked up the lyric and the final part of it saying about she became a wife and so I figure that this album is dedicated to her husband; the cover album, the name of the album (Yours Conditionally, 2017) and in which is not one of the songs and I find it clever that it is not 'Unconditionally' but Conditionally.

I told this to my sister:
"Look at the title it's 'Yours Conditionally' like normally people
say I love you unconditionally but this, I am yours but with conditions."
I personally feel that this is genius.
The whole concept of realism and the real world,
the becoming of great and real ladies, come to me.
BOOM
(I don't know how to describe it, omg) and I guess it

I can't even describe these are the kind of music I'd listen to.  The emotions expressed and the way they were conveyed just felt right and special to me, and I want to believe that people who listen to this kind of music are the same as me, in some little ways (Suddenly I remember my sister who is quite different from me, the opposite but we listen to similar genre of musics hahaa).  The music is just like hints of musical instruments, limit to only certain sounds.

Image result for tennis album

Image result for tennis album

Related image

Image result for alaina moore

Related image


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...