Monday, June 18, 2012

Back Home


I am back!  Back to my home sweet home! Alhamdulillah!  I arrived at about 6.20am and waited a little while for abeoji and omma to fetch me.  My bag was torn (T_T) but it's okay I don't mind..sobs.  I & my friend almost missed the bus (((( ;°Д°)))) I hope this will be the first and the last experience ever..Amin. (((( ;°Д°)))) long story short, we managed to get to the bus which was waiting for us after the toll & we were on one of the people-who-arranges-the-bus-things' car.  Relieved. Thanks for them who waited, called, drove.  Pheww

Anyway I want to share what I've been watching this pass few weeks err or days ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

#1 PAPARAZZI music video by Girls Generation

 


#2 DIE IN YOUR ARMS by Justin Bieber
(well its not a video but this is how I know this song..thru Youtube) I super love this song.  (>,<)

 


#3 LIKE THIS Dance Practice by Wonder Girls (i like this dance after listening to it thrice)

 

        
The Twins version too!  They are my favourite cover-dancers^^

#4 WAVEYA dance covers

 

They are like one of the top cover-dancers that I like & for their cover on To You by Teen Top, they really entertained me (T___T) perfect .  They made me want to learn this dance so much.


P/s: and of course  lot more videos, Kpop vids, Jozan clips & even cats vid >,<
P/s 2 : one of my cats is sick, very sick  ~(>_<。) I brought her to the clinic this morning..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...