Saturday, June 16, 2012

Multiple Update TS

So I was in KL from 7th May to ahh I forgot (too lazy to count).  It was the 6 days gap before the final two papers & so I decided to go away for a while.  My family was there too.  There were to sending my nam-dongsaeng back to his university.  The Dip students's holiday had meets its end hehe.  On 9th May, we were off to auntie's house to take my nam-dongsaeng's stuff.  Ya more stuff.  It was the same date when I was supposed to go out with Syafika but she was held back by some problem at the last minute time 。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。 so I asked abeoji to take me instead (。・ω・。) & all of us too hehe.  After taken his stuffs & ate delicious noodles we went to the resident area.  We left some of his stuffs and rode off to Berjaya Times Square.  It was only a short time because we spent a lot of time on the road figuring out which ways to that building (-__-'') haha.  I just wanted to buy Twinkle album and I had it thank God! 




HAHA

Dayang & Ima

on playing

Arranging stuffs


Drying his t shirt

New room

Survey


Trying on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...