Saturday, June 16, 2012

Multiple updates Packing Time~

Before

I found this!

Big bag & a slipper of mine

My housemates'!
I think I am done with packing my things up.  We have to empty the house before we leave for the holidays.  Except for the things that I'll be needing for a few more hours before get on to the bus tonight.  To be brought home, three bags and one laptop bag..too many (-_-).  I only leave that big blue bag, a medium size box & of course the pail stuff in the reading room or the TV room downstair.  The box is filled with books & files so it is important box.  Hmm how am I going to bring those down (-_-').  The bags still left unzipped because I need to keep the bedsheet that still covering the bed..in case I still need some nap this afternoon hohoho & etc.

P/s: Last night, I twittered with hudda my cousin, just a little fine chat.  She told me her family is going to visit hallijah in Kuantan today .(T__T) I wish I could go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...