Saturday, June 16, 2012

Multiple Update-Shawls~



In a train
 On 8th May, I was in KL and so my family.  That morning Abeoji sent me and omma to Putra terminal for us to take a train after we had our breakfast in pasar Selayang!  I had laksa Johor & begedil, abeoji with his mee rebus and omma with her porridge.  Superb I love it (=´∇`=) but I supposed to eat roti canai (´・_・`) .  We brought home roti canai for them anyway.  Omma & I went to Masjid Jamek to look for some shawls & scarfs she said.  Well I don't know how this place even looks like (-__-) so I don't expect anything to buy.  The token system of the train is still new to omma & she said if I wasn't around she might just left!  Haha I somehow felt that this whole time me spending my time with the trains, LRT & stuffs are worth now o(´^`)o.  I am so glad.  This Muaz textiles store is very cheap! ∑(O_O ) for real.  Nice trip with omma!  She bought some cheap bags too & while waiting for her to choose I bought a blazer which I forgot to take a pic of it.  I love it. 

Omma<3!

Waiting for the train

Lots of scarfs!

Shawls all over me

How the surrounding looks

Cool

More shawls

Same store but different branch

Nice pattern (in Kamdar)

Going back.

Mine!

Herrisa & 2 toned shawl








































































































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...