Sunday, June 10, 2012

Unboxing- Twinkle (★^O^★) (☆^ー^☆)

 
Haha this icons are cute & truly potrays the new album I just bought! (>,<) I am super excited!  In the moment I am listening to it.  Its the TaeTiSeo sub group of my lovely Girls Generation with their first mini album Twinkle!  °☆.。.:*・°☆ `*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;* Hehe more stars~ I made a few videos of me (and my sisters) unboxing the album in the car because my sisters and I were too excited we couldn't wait to unbox it. 

 






Pretty

Where the disc is

Holding it >,<

Big Bang handphone case for yo dongsaeng

I went to this place with my family just to buy this lovely thing!  I was surprised the price isn't the same as I the one I scrolled from the ebay.com but I buy it anyway because we, my family had a little hard time to get there haha.  There were many roads!  What im sayin?  For this album, I love it but I thought it would be in bigger size, I mean it will be more nice if it were bigger hehe & the photobooks are lovely!  The ahjumma who sells this said this version I bought is the Korean version and thats why it is more expensive.  But trust me Malaysian version looks alike the most to the real version.  So for the next albums or the upcoming albums, I just going to get the My version, online.  I got SeohYun photocard~  I now have two SeohYun from other albums.  Anyway thanks to Abeoji, omma & other siblings~  & thanks to Ika too!  There were more pictures to this day-out with my family but I'll write it in the next post..~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...