Friday, June 15, 2012

Hurray~



Yaa the final exam is over!  Alhamdulillah~  The first four days were filled with papers, one paper each.  I can't believe it, like 4 papers in straight four days.  And yeah I just repeated the same thing (-__-) and a gap of six days before the next papers which is today and yesterday.  They are on the unversity subjects.  I just hope for the best huu, oh please2!  My roommate is sleeping at the moment and I am figuring out what to do first & I am way too lazy to do the laundry right now ugh.  I bought Detective Conan 74! And a big big bag to keep my stuffs in one place.  I hope it fits.  I will be back to homeland by bus tomorrow night~ I mean the departure time will be on tomorrow night so I have like enough time to pack things up and yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...