Saturday, June 16, 2012

Multiple updates- Bus

On the day I was going back to college which was the same day my family went back home, something went wrong with the track or something of the train.  I was like ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ the moment that operator guy told me he was sorry about that.  ヽ(゚Д゚)ノヽ(゚Д゚)ノ I hurriedly call unnie who I believed wasn't too far by the time I called her.  She came back & I called Anis-unni about it & unni called omma.  I wasn't prepared for this but I managed to keep a straight face and act calmly ヽ(ー_ー )ノ haha (´~`;).  We went to Pudu bus station & unni was with me from the ticket counter & to the bus.  Thanks unni ~(>_<。).  She kept on saying if she still lived there then it will be no problem to send me straight to TM but its ok laa.  Luckily by the time we bought the ticket, it was a few minutes before the bus departed.  I even asked my relatives on whether I can stop for awhile to eat McDonalds in the KL central & they were so "Haiya Y U No ask yesterday??" & some "Go get some now. NOW not at the Kl central."  I was reluctant at  first because I want it at the KL central.  So unni brought us to the nearest McD and I bought a set of Mc Egg Muffin & Ribena & some bread for her at the next shop.  This scene was before we knew that there will be no train to TM.  That McD was meant for me anyway that morning  (@´_`@)Alhamdulillah..Thank you  (@´_`@)I longed for McD.  Pity me. Hahah

Perfect selca  щ(゜ロ゜щ)

They put on '3 Idiots' movie but the Tamil version

My breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...