Tuesday, September 4, 2012

All My Love is For You

Kyaaa~ ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆  Its a surprise because I wasnt expecting any new MVs or songs from them, I was being a neutral haha.  I opened YouTube and then it was there on the interface i dont know what to call It is a Japanese track from which err I don't know!  I'll find it later I guess & I can't wait to buy Oh! album hehe an old one but ya I want it since I'm a SNE and yeah I still don't have it -_-  It is a nice song I like it, the MV is not a dance MV which I super like, love the setting, love the mood of the whole mv, their dressing are cute and elegant(?) and I super love it that there is no super exposure of skin being exposed haha lol at this sentence, and also pastel colour they're in a scene, the scene where they did a little dance which I believe its the song's official dance while TaeYeon is sketching something, I wonder what is she sketching and the last scene is on the girls walking across the room & the we the audience can only see their legs and wow their shoes are super awesome!  (>,<) They looked like in the Bad Girl mv too.  And do they filmed this right after Paparazzi but only publish it now?  Come on look at their hair!  The song is haihh I must locate new words to best describe songs & music.  I should look up the meaning of the song later maybe.



And this song reminds me of old track from Oh! album, My Best Friend!  One of the reason I want the album well I know I can download it I super love this song, its cute and I got a dance practice version of this song.  And I dedicate this song to all my friends, especially to those ones haha.  U guys know it.


Ps: Been busy with logos & fashion drawing >,<


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...