Saturday, September 22, 2012

Belverse


Like a few weeks before, Belverse put up a contest.  Belverse is an awesome artist I follow on tumblr and she ( I assume its a she XD) is super awesome and I just said the same thing twice!  She is!  I am a big fan of her!  The arts she made are inspiring!  She is my idol.  The way she colour things and of course her characters themselves.  If she turn into a book I will buy it for sure!  Thanks to Ika for that she was the one who recommended that blog.  Bel she asked me to call her that because she used to change her urls a lot She has a deviant account and she held a contest there and then she said something about her followers on tumblr can also join.  The mini tiny contest was about choose any of her lovely OC and design them a new outfit.  I tried to look back at the contest page to make a copy here but nah I guess she deleted it already.  And so I decide to join it just for fun and I came out with two designs.  There were like 8 of her oc's and I picked Finny and Mercedes because they seem fun and easy to be drawn.  I asked a few question on it to Bel whether I have to copy her oc exactly or just made them into my version of drawing/character but she just said about just draw my oc in your choice of attire.  Fun.


tumbly people can join this too
This is like her tiny promotion poster on the contest (i guess) XD

And these were my entries and funny I did Finny in cavemen outfit when Bel already made her Finny in that one already..I SHOULDVE HAVE KNOWN..i just realized O.O now.  I drew her ocs with an effort of making them to look like hers very much.  Finny is that above girl with cute green hair (>,<) But anyway these are mine.  I just scanned my drawing from the sketchbook and was not keen to complete the colour hehe.

kk.jpg
This is Mercedes in the 80's outfit inspired from Katy Perry

fin.jpg
Finny in cavemen outfit
But I did not win ;( hehe but Its okay I had fun.  I've tried so yeah.  She even wrote about my art.  She is so sweet T_T.  She sent me this message.

                             

Hahah and today I opened her tumblr like I always did first whenever online And I saw this!  I saw very familiar outfit and it is mine!!  Bel drew her ocs in my design and also others participants who are all deviants  

I am so flattered! XD she even signed my name
The winner is the girl with long hair!  Bel said she likes the medieval outfit and the one with the glasses uhh i forgot her name as the mind reader.  If I had the screen shot of the contest detail It'd be easy for me to tell more but its too complicated to be described how winner are chosen.

This is from her deviant >,< she made a link of mine
here
Too bad I don't have an art blog -___-'..I am considering to own one.  Maybe I replace the tumblr one..that Scrapsketch.. and too bad I thought of changing the url too but Bel had my name signed on it oh dear >,<
OTTOKE??

ps: my SAI & adobe arent working T_____________T..how am I suppose to live?? <--- dont worry just a melancholy things.. I am minor in English Literature so umm Psshhhtt.  How am I suppose to build an art blog??


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...