Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Totoro


While going to Ika's dormitory..alone T_T hahha.  In a taxi.

In the taxi
In her room.

XD

Her packed schedule

Her book!
In MyStar store~

Was considering on buying wrist watch

Our bags

Love this shop

Hmm looks weird here -_-

What she ate

    


 photobook

Mine the Exo


For Hudda

Haha both BlackJack and Sone & PINK


Cool >,<

And then we have Totoro adventures!







Ika bought me this cute bag
It was really tiring!  I was there for 2 days..the first day was a trip with my housemates and they bring along their sister and her bf and all so it was pretty chaos.  We bowled and I got last XD then I went to Ika's place in the evening and spent a night there.  I spent a lot too now I need to cut my expenses.. I blamed it on the transport fees! And Ika sent me to the very KL central sobs I really appreciate that thanks for eveything!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...