Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bike!

I can't ride bike like the pros not yet but I can't help myself to fall in love with bikes especially like these ones here (>,<).  I smiled every time I see one.  And mouthed wow a lot.  Im impressed with myself haha.  I wish I can own at least one of these hehe.  I love motocross, scrambler & motard..well they pretty much the same thing but at least you get the picture of the type that I adore.  I remembered that I already have the interest to these kind of bikes since I was a smaller kid but it is just initiated again now that I can ride a bike.  Well during the time of these photos, my family & I were out of town for Eidulfitri, the boys (my 2 bros & a cousin) and me went out.  First was the Welly!  A motorbikes' shop & that was my first time.  Oppa knows I like this too & I'm honoured! Bhaha. We surveyed a few like if we're buying but it always ok to fantasize rite? KTM DUKE 200 looks great, also just on-road scrambler bike not the triumph ones or Polaris of course! And the most important is the size so baby scrambler will do.  Ngee Im a short girl.

The outside

Inside the store

THIS ONE!

Much smaller

YUP I WANT THIS

The shop
Then, we headed to Jusco as my bro wanted to buy a sweater or something and he got this!  Good choice!

Trying on

Blurr

Dinnertime!

That night we went to a jamming studio
ps: I love this trip a lot!  This was when I purchased the SISTAR summer special album. ngee~
better study All About Bikes now!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...