Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Outing

Lovely doodles

In Sony

Yeah

Stuffs

Favourite spot

Waiting for the others (toilet)


I jumped (at the back)

Some decoden sticker for my laptop

Photo by oppa -_-'

Cousin

Haha realistic

Oppa bought this while waiting for our food to come

Tepung Pulut

Abeoji

Teh

Cold milo(obviously)


Sasca unni's meal




No eyebrow shot

Roti Jala

Err roti bom?

Laksa?

Extra rice haha

Mine
And
Cousins

What she wore

What I wore

The profile

In Ikea

Lovely


In sampan

Papier store >.<


Starry 



Yo dongsaeng's

These and a lot more photos were taken during our outing to Ikea and The Curve..if not mistaken..because there are a lot malls there I got confused.  Well yeah. Ignore that last photo Im too lazy too adjust.  This happens every time I brought in new photos.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...